Sundaram Multi Pap Ltd., established in 1985 started off as a school and office paper stationery manufacturing company. Over the past 26 years the company has grown by many folds and diversified into various other verticals of business. Our dedication and passion to deliver the best has led us to explore new avenues and fore see the future. We strongly believe in honest work ethics, best quality products, value for money, customer satisfactions and most of all empowering our customers in all ways possible.
1985: Establishment of Sundaram Industries
1995: Sundaram Multi Pap Limited was incorporated with the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra
1996: Listing of its equity shares on Pune and Ahemdabad Stock Exchange
2005: Equity shares of the company were listed on Bombay Stock Exchange, further listing on National Stock Exchange in 2012
2010: Birth of E-Class Education System, wholly owned subsidiary of sundaram Multi Pap Ltd.
Infrastructure and Strengths:
- Sprawling head office in the city Centre, at Dev Plaza, Andheri West, Mumbai.
- Various other manufacturing units all across Palghar
- State of the art machinery
- Paper mill at Nagpur
- Exclusive Export Unit at Special Economic Zone in Kandla, Gujarat
- Widest range of products
- No.1 in Maharashtra with a strong presence all across India.
- One of Asia’s top 10 paper stationery manufacturing units in Palghar, Maharashtra; spread over 8 acres of land.
New Feather in the Hat (Latest Venture):
E-Class Education System is an audio-visual educational content development company focusing on school education. E-class, our first product under E-Class Education System ltd is an audio-visual, animated content, exactly as per the syllabus of Maharashtra State Board, Standards 1 to 10, available in English, Marathi and Semi-English Medium. Since we strongly believe that the true power of education can only be realized when there is SYNERGY in the modes of imparting education. We have tried to work towards this by erasing the barrier of technology in schools and by providing educational content with limited technology. This way each school can have its own digital classroom, and this product can also be used by coaching classes and individual students at home.
- To become the No.1 educational content and solution provider.
- Reach out to maximum number of students.
- Increase the turnover of the manufacturing book and setup factories all over India.
- Increase the existing exports to Africa and cover other continents.